翻译语种
服务范围
关于宇扬

中国翻译协会单位会员
广东省翻译协会理事单位

翻译论坛
出国旅游英语300句(上)
发布时间:2016/12/27     阅读:401

一、预订机票

1 我想预定一张去纽约的机票。 I want to book a seat to New York.
2 我想订一张6月23号的单程机票。 I want a one-way ticket for June 23rd.
3 我想明天上午动身。 I want to depart tomorrow morning.
4 我要一张往返票。 I want a round trip ticket.
5 明天到亚特兰大的航班都是几点的? What time are your flights to Atlanta tomorrow?
6 您要头等舱的,还是要经济舱的? Will you be traveling in first class or economy?
7 打折吗? Is there a discount?
8 这趟航班要飞多长时间?How long will this flight take?
9 我想搭乘直飞的航班。I want to take a direct flight.

二、更改航班

10 我想取消我预定的去伦敦的航班。I'd like to cancel my reservation to London.
11 如果我想推迟我的航班怎么办?What if I want to put off my flight?
12 如果可能的话,我想改一下我预定的机票。I'd like to change my reservation if possible.
13 我可以等退票。You can put me on standby.
14 我应该提前几个小时退票?How many hours in advance should I return the ticket?
15 这些机票退不了吗?Are these tickets non-refundable ?
16 我若退票的话有罚款吗?Is there a penalty for returning the ticket?
17 我刚刚错过了航班,需要重新确定时间。I just missed my flight, I need to reschedule it.
18 下一个航班何时起飞?When does the next flight leave?
19 还有座位吗?Are there seats still available?

三、 办理登机手续

20 看一下您的机票和护照好吗?May I see your ticket and passport, please?
21 我可以携带30公斤的行李吗?Can my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?
22 我可以随身携带几件行李?How many items of carry-on luggage are permitted?
23 随身的行李允许我带多少?How much hand luggage am I allowed?
24 我想要靠窗的座位。I’d like a window seat.
25 请给我靠道旁的座位好吗?Can I have an aisle seat, please?
26 什么时候起飞?What’s the departure time?
27 飞机何时抵达那/这里?When does the plane get there/here?
28 我们很快就要登机了We will begin boarding soon.。
29 哪个登机口是去往纽约的?Which gate is for the flight to New York?

四、在飞机上

30 我能看一下您的登机牌吗?May I see your boarding pass please?
31 您能带我去座位吗?Can you show me the way to my seat?
32 您介意和我换位置吗?Would you mind exchanging seats with me?
33 我能把它放进头顶行李舱吗?Can I put it in the overhead compartment(隔间,划分)?
34 我需要一直系着安全带吗?Do I have to keep the seat belt fastened at all times?
35 我现在可以使用卫生间了吗?Can I use the toilet now?
36 能帮我调一下空调的气流吗?Would you please help me adjust the air flow?
37 可以拿条毯子给我吗?Could I have a blanket?
38 能给我份快餐吗?Can you offer me a snack?
39 能给我点喝的吗?Can I have something to drink?

五、行李提取

40 请问在哪儿取行李?Excuse me, where can I get my luggage?
41 从中国来的行李在哪个行李传送带上?Which carousel is for the baggage from China?
42 请问行李区在哪儿?Where is the luggage claim area?
43 请出示行李票。Please present your luggage tag.
44 我能用这辆行李车吗?Can I use this baggage cart?
45 我的一个包好像不见了。One of my bags seems to be missing.
46 你们要为我的行李负责。 You need to take responsibility for my luggage.
47 我需要有人帮我搬行李。I need someone to help me with the luggage.
48 我的行李被撕了道口子。There’s a rip in my luggage.
49 我的行李受损了。My luggage is damaged.

六、入境检查

50 你有签证吗? Do you have your visa?
51 您是什么国籍? What's your nationality?
52 我的签证有效期只剩一天了。 My visa expires in one day.
53 这是我的最终目的地。 This is my final destination.
54 您计划呆多久? How long do you plan on staying?
55 您来这里的目的是什么?公务还是旅游? What's the purpose of your visit, for business or for pleasure?
56 我计划停留20天左右,我是来出差的。 I ’m planning to stay for 20 days or so,I'm here for business.
57 我是来开会的。 I have come for a conference.
58 我把护照弄丢了。 I lost my passport.

七、乘坐火车

59 八次列车每天几点发车?What time does the No.8 train leave every day?
60 您要软座硬座,还是软卧硬卧?What do you prefer, cushion seat, ordinary seat,cushion berth,ordinary berth?
61 我要两张软卧床铺.Two berth in the cushion sleeper, please.
62 这列火车在我们这站停留多久?How long does this train stay at this station?
63 请问乘坐四次列车应该去哪个站台?Which platform is for the No.4 train?
64 列车为什么晚点了那么久?What is delaying the train so long?
65 请帮我把行李放在上面的行李架上?Please help me put my luggage on the rack(行李架)?
66 你们在火车上有什么纪念品卖吗?Do you sell any souvenir on the train?

八、 . 乘坐公交车

67 你知不知道2路车隔多久来一次?Do you know how often the No.2 Bus runs?
68 这是去图书馆的车吗?Is this the bus to the library?
69 我到博物馆要多少钱车费?How much is the fare to the museum?
70 你刷卡了吗?Did you swipe your card?
71 到站了请叫我一声好吗?Could you tell me where to get off?
72 到芝加哥要多长时间?How long will it take to get to Chicago?
73 我需要转车吗?Do I have to change buses?
74 这有人坐嘛?Is anyone sitting here?
75 请坐过去一点。Please move over.
76 我们到那,还要坐几站How many more stops before we get there?
77我应该在这下车吗?Is this where I should get off?

九、乘坐地铁

78 请问这附近有地铁吗?Is there any subway nearby?
79 我找不到地铁入口。I can’t find the subway entrance.
80 坐地铁要花多长时间?How long it will take by subway?
81 先生,这是去往中央公园的地铁吗?Sir,is this the right subway to central park?
82 你坐反了。You are in the opposite direction.
83 我该怎样转车呢?How do I change?
84 哪个站是换乘站?Which is the transfer station?
85 到西单还有几站?How many stops are there to Xidan station?
86 去图书馆应该走哪个出口?Which exit is for the library?
87 这是去环线地铁的换乘站吗?Is this the transfer station for the loop line?

十、乘坐出租车

88 送我去机场。Take me to the airport.
89 请在一小时之内赶到国际机场。Please get to the International Airport within one hour.
90 你可不可以帮我把行李放到行李箱里?Could you help me put the luggage in the trunk?
91 请到这个地址。Take me to this address please.
92 再快一点行吗?Can you speed up a bit more?
93 请把车窗往上摇。Please roll up the window.
94 我赶时间,请抄近路。I'm in a hurry, please take a short cut.
95 计价器上显示多少?How much does the meter(taxi meter计价器) read?
96 请让我在校门口下车。Please drop me at the school gate.
97 我要发票。I need the receipt.

十一、旅游咨询

98. 你能告诉我一些关于这个城市的情况吗?Could you please tell me something about the city?
99 这个旅行要多少钱?How much is the tour?
100 我想参加城市一日游。I like to take a one day sightseeing tour around the city.
101 你能推荐一些观光的好去处吗?Could you recommend some places for sightseeing?
102你们能给我提供更详尽的信息吗?Can you give me some further information?
103 你能告诉我那里的气候怎么样吗?Could you please tell me something about the climate there?
104 旅客信息咨询处在哪里?Where is the tourist information office?

十二、 海关通关

105你能告诉我怎样办理通关手续吗? Can you tell me how to go through customs? 106 请让我看看您的护照和证件好吗? Would you please show me your passport and papers?
107 我已经填完所有的通关表格了。 I filled out all the customs forms.
108 这是我的报关单。 I have my declaration form here.
109我没什么可申报的。 I have nothing to declare.
110 那些东西是免税的?What articles are duty-free?
111 我能把这个带入境吗? Can I bring this into this country?
112 我能带多少? How much can I take with me?
113 您能解释一下这条规定吗? Can you explain this regulation for me?
114 务必写清它的产地、品牌和序列号。Be sure to put down its origin, brand and serial number.

十三、预订与入住

115 你们宾馆能住得下50名游客吗?Can your hotel accommodate 50 tourists?
116 我想预订一个单人间。 I’d like to book a private room with single bath.
117 外加床铺要收费吗? Is there any charge for an extra bed?
118 我打电话来是想确认一下,我预定的5月5日的房间。 I’m calling to conform my reservation for May 5th.
119 我想我已经预订了。 I believe I have reservation.
120 还有空房吗? Do you have any vacant rooms?
121 我想预订房间。 I’d like to make reservation.
122 我想办理入住登记。 I’d like to check in, please.
123 前台提供24小时服务吗?Do you offer 24-hour service at the front-desk?

十四、 各项宾馆服务

124 怎么叫客房送餐服务? How do I get room service?
125 如何请人早上叫醒我? How do I arrange a wakeup call?
126 请在7点叫我起床。 I’d like a wakeup call at 7 o’clock.
127 请收拾一下浴室好吗? Could you tidy up the bathroom?
128 帮我把窗帘拉上好吗? Could you help me draw the curtains?
129 我的热水瓶空了。 My thermos is empty.
130 我们想订明天的早餐。 We’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow.
131 我想打国际长途到中国。 I’d like to make an overseas call to china.
132 你们提供洗衣服务吗? Do you offer laundry service?

十五、 结账退房

133 我是现在退房还是一会儿再退。Shall I check out now or later ?
134 现在可以结帐吗?Can I settle my bill now ?
135 能给我账单明细表吗?Can you give me an item of my bill?
136 这款项是什么费用?What does this amount for?
137 我没有打国际长途。I didn’t make any overseas calls
138 你们这里能用信用卡支付吗? Do you take credit card ?
139 请给我发票。I'd like an invoice please
140 你能帮我拿一下行李吗?Can you help me with my luggage ?
141 非常感谢您的帮助。Many thanks for your help.
142 过了结账离店时间会收罚金吗?Is there a penalty for late check- out ?

[ 关闭 ]
 
版权所有 © 珠海市宇扬翻译咨询服务有限公司     粤ICP备12016659号
地址: 珠海市水湾路南油大酒店玻璃楼二楼207室    电话: (0756) 3358302,3346857,3358186   
传真: (0756) 3376470    电子邮箱: yuyang3358302@163.com,394120424@qq.com     QQ: 394120424   MSN: yuyang3358302@163.com   


电话:0756-3358302
            13326606282

返回顶部