翻译语种
服务范围
关于宇扬

中国翻译协会单位会员
广东省翻译协会理事单位

翻译论坛
出国旅游英语300句(下)
发布时间:2016/12/30     阅读:348

十六、 拍照留念

143 我想请人给咱们照张相。 I’d like to ask someone to take a photo for us.
144 这照片拍出来效果应该不错。 It would be a good shot.
145 你站的离她近点,好吗? Please stand closer to her.
146 这样不行,我需要用闪光灯。 Now,I need to use flash.
147 我要从不同角度给这个雕塑拍照。 I’ll shoot the sculpture from various angles.
148 说茄子,好吗? Say cheese, OK?
149 我们得把胶卷洗了。 We need to have the films developed.
150 这台数码相机的内存不够了。 The memory of this digital camera is not enough.
151 你们这里有这种电池吗? Do you have this kind of battery?

十七、 语言不通

152 你能说的慢一点吗?Can you slow down, please?
153 我说不好英语。 I can’t speak English very well.
154 你刚才说什么?What did you say?
155 你能表达的简单一点吗? Can you use an easier expression?
156 我表达不清楚。 I can’t make myself understood.
157 我不知道这个用英语怎么说。 I don’t know how to say it in English.
158 我听不懂你的意思。 I can’t follow you.
159 你能再说一遍吗? Would you please repeat yourself?
160 请你再说一遍好吗? I beg your pardon?

十八、 迷失方向

161 你能帮我一下吗? 我迷路了。 Can you help me? I’m lost.
162 这条路通向哪? Where does this road lead?
163 我走错方向了。 I’m walking the wrong direction.
164 请指出我在地图上的位置。 Please point out where I am on the map.
165 我该在哪换车? Where should I change?
166 哪条路线不堵车? Which road has no traffic jam?
167 有多远?How far away is it?
168 步行要花多长时间? How long will it take to get there on foot?
169 你能告诉我怎么去火车站吗? Could you tell me how I can find the railway station?
170 附近有什么标志性的东西吗? Are there any landmarks nearby?

十九、 突发疾病

171 我觉得不舒服。 I don’t feel well.
172 我觉得冷,并且发抖。 I’m cold and shivering.
173 我要看医生越快越好。 I need to see the doctor as soon as possible.
174 我头特别疼。I have a terrible headache.
175 我吃的药不管用。 The medicine I took isn’t helping.
176 我感到既想呕吐,又想拉肚子。I feel like vomiting and having diarrhea.
177 我有点反胃。I feel a kind of queasy.
178 我会因为受不了胃部的疼痛而晕倒的。I will faint from this unbearable pain in my stomach.

二十、物品遗失

179 我的护照丢了。 My passport is missing.
180 我哪也找不到。 I can’t find it anywhere.
181 我因为疏忽丢了钱包。I lost my wallet because of my carelessness.
182 我的钱包在地铁上被偷了。 I have my wallet nicked on the subway.
183 我已经向警方报案说我丢了钻戒。I have reported the loss of my diamond ring to the police.
184 我找到了丢失的手机。I recovered my lost cell phone.
185 我在失物招领处认领了丢失的行李。I claimed my lost luggage in the Lost and Found.

二十一、购物咨询

186 咨询台在门口,你可以去那里问问。The information desk is at the gate, you can make an inquiry there.
187 这里有公共厕所吗?Is there a public restroom here?
188 5楼卖什么?What’s on the 5th floor?
189 男士用品在几层? What floor is men’s shop on?
190 女装在哪里?Where is ladies’ wear?
191 请问你们这儿卖鞋吗?Do you have shoes here?
192 我在哪可以找到童装?Where can I find children’s clothes.
193 电梯在7层停吗?Does the elevator stop on the 7th floor?
194 请问这里有电梯吗?Is there a lift here, please?
195 你们这儿有售后服务吗? Do you have after sale service here?
196 我找不到自动扶梯。 I can’t find the escalators.
197 你们的营业时间是什么时候? What are your hours?
198 周末你们营业吗?Are you open on weekends?

二十二、 选购

199 我只是看看。I’m just looking around.
200 打扰了,我想买一条领带。Excuse me, I’d like a tie.
201 这酒减价销售吗?Is this wine on sale?
202 多少钱?How much is it?
203 我想给我妻子卖一双凉鞋。I’d like to buy a pair of sandals for my wife.
204 这些商品还有吗? Do you have more of these goods?
205 有没有跟着相配的衬衫?Do you have a shirt to match this?
206 这种鞋你们有7号的吗?Do you have these shoes in size seven?
207 这一件有尺寸大一点的吗?Do you have this in a larger size?
208 这上面没有标价。There’s no price on this item.
209 有没有便宜点的?Do you have anything less expensive?

二十三、试穿与试用

210 我想试试这一件。I want to try this on.
211 试衣间在哪? Where’s the fitting room?
212 我可以在试衣间试几件?How many items can I take in the changing room?
213 你穿上真好看。That looks nice on you.
214 肩膀处太窄了。It’s too narrow across the shoulders.
215 这正是我所需要的。 That’s just what I need.
216 镜子在哪?Where’s the mirror?
217 我还得再看看别家的。 I have to keep looking for what I want.
218 我喜欢宽松一点的。I prefer something loose.
219 这件上衣非常合身。 This coat fits like a glove.
220 对我来讲太小了。 It’s too small for me.

二十四、付款

221 我买了。I’ll take it.
222 总共多少钱 How much is it altogether?
223 给你,这是100美元。 Here you are. 100 dollars.
224 我可用支票支付吗? Can I pay by check?
225 我没有零钱。 I don’t have small change.
226 我的现金不够。I don’t have enough cash.
227 我会用分期付款,分20个月付清。I pay the money in 20 monthly installments.
228 你多收我钱了。You overcharged me.
229 请给我开张收据。Please give me a receipt.
230 能不能给我开张发票?Can you make an invoice for me?

二十五、开户

231 我想开个账户。 I’d like to open an account.
232 这是我的身份证。Here is my ID card.
233 其他的证件行吗? Is other identification OK?
234 你能告诉我怎么办理吗?Could you tell me how to do it?
235 你能告诉我开定期账户的程序吗?Can you tell me the procedure for opening a time deposit account?
236 开账户我必须存多少钱 ? How much do I have to deposit to open an account?
237 开一个储蓄账户的最低存款额是多少? What’s the minimum deposit saving account.?
238 开活期账户有服务费吗?Is there a service charge if I open a checking account?
239 我想申请一张信用卡。I’d like to apply for a credit card.
240 我想要存折。I want a bank book.
241 我现在可以输密码了吗? Can I press my pin number now?
242 收手续费吗? Is there a handling charge?

二十六、存取款

243 我想存钱。I’d like to make a deposit.
244 有利息吗?Is there any interest?
245 利率是多少?What’s the interest rate?
246 我需要填写存款单吗?Do I need to fill out the deposit slip?
247 我需要填写取款单吗?Do I need to fill out the withdraw slip?
248 你能告诉我账户余额吗?Could you tell me the account balance?
249 我想把钱转到储蓄账户上。I’d like to transfer money in my savings account.
250 我想取200美元。I want to make a withdraw of 200 dollars.
251 请给我些零钱。Please give me some change.
252 能给我兑换50块钱零钱吗?Can I have change for a fifty?
253 自动取款机在哪?Where is the automatic teller machine?

二十七、挂失与销户

254 我把存折弄丢了。I lost my passbook.
255 我是来办理存折挂失的。I’ve come to report the loss of my bankbook.
256 你们能给我一个新的银行卡吗?Can you give me a new bank card?
257 我想销户。I’d like to close my account.
258 我想把账单先还清,然后再把信用卡账户消掉。I’d like to pay the bills first, and then close this credit card account.
259 我还欠这个银行钱吗?Do I still owe money in this bank?
260 我想把这个账户中的钱都取出来。I want to draw all the money in this account.

二十八、汇款

261 请给我一张汇款单。 Give me a post order, please?
262 我想汇1,000美元到北京。I’d like to send a sum of 1,000 dollars to Beijing.
263 这张表这样填对吗? Is this form filled in properly?
264 往北京寄400元汇款的手续费是多少? What’s the charge for a 400RMB remittance to Beijing?
265 这笔钱要多久能汇到上海?How long will it take to get to Shanghai?
266 转账要花多长时间?How long will it take to transfer the money?
267 两个小时内能到账吗?Will it arrive within two hours?
268 金额是要用文字而不是阿拉伯数字写吗?Should I write the sum of money in words, not digits?
269 我在哪签名? Where do I sign?
270 我的朋友没有收到我的汇款。My friend didn’t receive my remittance.
271 我来问一下汇款到了没有。I’ve come to inquire about whether the remittance has arrived.
272 这笔汇款还没到。The remittance hasn’t arrived yet.
273 我可以在这儿兑换汇款单吗?Can I have this money order cashed?

二十九、外汇

274 你们这里办理外汇业务吗? Do you handle foreign exchange here?
275 我想换些外币。I’d like to change some foreign currency.
276 汇率表在哪? Where’s the exchange rate list?
277 如果我想把人民币换成加元怎么办? What should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadian dollars?
278 我想把人民币换成美元。 I’d like to exchange RMB for US dollars.
279 我想换1,050元人民币的欧元。 I’d like to exchange 1,050 RMB for Euros.
280 当前的汇率是多少? What’s the current exchange rate?

三十、买药

281 你能替我配这个处方吗? Can you fill this prescription for me?
282 非处方药不需要处方就能买。OTC medicine doesn’t require a prescription.
283 我拉肚子,有什么药可以吃吗?I have diarrhea. Is there a medicine for it?
284 我想买点止痛药。I’d like some pain killing drugs.
285 那种感冒要好一些?Which cold medicine is better?
286 这些药片在柜台处可以买到吗?Are these tablets available over the counter?
287 这是退烧的,这个可以消炎止痛,对吗?This is for reducing the fever, and this will relieve the pain and subdue the inflammation, right?
288 您能告诉我这要怎么服用吗?Could you tell me how to use this medicine?
289 这要每天吃几次?How many times a day should I take this medicine?
290 这要有副作用吗?Does this drug have any side effects?

三十一、四肢不适

291 我的腿受伤了。I have injured my leg.
292 我的左脚踝肿了。My left ankle is swollen.
293 我的脚踝扭伤了。My ankle is twisted.
294 我在楼梯上摔了一跤,受伤了。I fell on stair and hurt myself.
295 我的手腕骨折了。I broke my wrist.
296 关窗户时,我把手指夹伤了。The window pinched my finger as it shut.
297 我的腿要打多长时间的石膏?How long will I have my leg in the cast?
298 我的手指被锋利的刀刺伤了。My finger was pricked by a sharp knife.
299 我的手杯开水烫伤了。My hand was scalded with boiling water.
300 我做这个动作时,这儿就痛。It hurts when I do this.
[ 关闭 ]
 
版权所有 © 珠海市宇扬翻译咨询服务有限公司     粤ICP备12016659号
地址: 珠海市水湾路南油大酒店玻璃楼二楼207室    电话: (0756) 3358302,3346857,3358186   
传真: (0756) 3376470    电子邮箱: yuyang3358302@163.com,394120424@qq.com     QQ: 394120424   MSN: yuyang3358302@163.com   


电话:0756-3358302
            13326606282

返回顶部